maio 25, 2013

INSURGENT PAGES, INTINITY PAGES


Despite my love for reading, I’m not a habitual reader. I would like to read books from many authors, those mandatory ones, the ones my friends read, except me. My readings have been very precise; I read books that have something to do with what I do. So, my readings are eclectic and the themes vary from police and politics to romantic, spiritual and artistic ones, depending on my life moment. I also read books that, somehow, come to me exactly when I need them. That’s how I got to read Borges, when I received his biography. After reading The Name of the Rose and The Foucault’s Pendulum, I got curious, for so many years, to visit the libraries/labyrinths in Borges’ short-stories.

Insurgent Pages, Infinity Pages is the symbiosis among the subjects approached in his writings printed on the conceptual construction of each drawer and the experimentation of visual effects, translucent and, at the same time, obscure.

That was my first reading; if I read them again, it is probable that everything will change!

Lúcia Kubitschek

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Benvindos a minha galeria virtual!
Sou artista Objetária. Aqui voces podem visualizar minhas obras, entrevistas e divulgação de exposições as quais participo, entrar em contato comigo para conhecer e trocar informações sobre meu processo criativo e adquirir obras.
Obrigada por navegar nestes mares, espero que curtem. Abraço, Lucia